RE: Tranny Problems

From: Alan Casey (acasey@io.com)
Date: Sun Oct 06 1996 - 17:05:11 EDT

----------
From: Mark M. Herrick[SMTP:mherrick@ptialaska.net]
Sent: Sunday, October 06, 1996 1:54 AM
To: 'Alan Casey'
Cc: 'Dakota Mail List'
Subject: RE: Tranny Problems

>I am currently doing battle with them over a loose steering column, which
>was reported twice under factory warranty, and which now the extended
>warranty service refuses to cover.
>
>20000 steering column slack

  I was wondering if this is the same symptoms you are having to be sure
that it is the problem, I trust the guy but like to here the same story
from someone else who has had the problem.

Mark.

Yea Mark, thats the same thing mine does. It started out pretty subtle,
but now it is very noticable. The weird thing is that it does not do it
all the time, but once I hit a good bump or railroad track it drives me
crazy the rest of the day. It does not hurt anything, my alignment has not
been affected but it is very annoying. If it was'nt for the $650.00 price
tag I would have already fixed it...

Alan.