Re: 97

From: TeamGTZ@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 06 1996 - 18:30:54 EDT

In a message dated 96-10-01 22:45:56 EDT, MagnumMrk@aol.com writes:

<< Hey!

  Well,my 97 2WD V8 Sport is scheduled to arrive the 1st week of
 November......

  Mark

I've checked 'em out myself; pretty cool, would love to get one. My dealer
(a real gear-head) says that all new orders for V8s are on restriction due
to incredible demand. So, guess I'll have to wait. And this is despite the
two new CC plants devoted SOLELY to building Magnum engines! Couple
questions: Does the suspension look mod-friendly? (will old Dakota
suspension lowering parts work, spindles etc.?) And how about that bolt
pattern and backspacing? Still the same?

Andy