Doing my bit

From: Bill Countie (wgcount@husc.harvard.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 31 1996 - 13:55:56 EST

Hello,
        In parking my Dakota at work, I always pass by a foard areostar.
As I pass by, the alarm on the van goes off. This delights me as I am not
a morning person and having a foard go into panic mode as I pass by brings
a smile of satisfaction to my wife and me. We sometimes roll up in front
and blip the throttle, just to get that van to howl for us. The owner has
placed some extra lights under the grill to highten our morning enjoyment,
how thoughtful of him.

        Just doing my bit...

1994 Dakota 5.2l 5 speed (R/T in progress)
Bill Countie
e-mail wgcount@husc7.harvard.edu