Fuel Filter: (Was Re: New problem: Lack of Power)

From: Bryan M. Harper (bharper@xtdl.com)
Date: Mon Nov 11 1996 - 21:59:40 EST

>Try a new fuel filter first. I've seen this before on both my Dakota and
>my Chevy van. New fuel filter did the trick

I have been meaning to do this for a while now, and noticed that on the
package of the filter that pressure must be released from the system before
you do this to prevent "bodily injury". How is this doon, and are there
any other precautions I should take?

Bryan harper

'93 4x4 LE 5.2 Auto

                \\|//
                (o o)
~ Bryan Harper ~
~ bharper@xtdl.com ~
~ http://www.xtdl.com/~bharper ~
                      || ||
                 || ||
                (__)(__)

-If quiters never win, and winners never cheat, then
 who is the fool who said "Quit while you're ahead"?