Fat Webpage

From: Kukukooter@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 16 1996 - 18:39:14 EST

Anyone in the group been keeping up on the buildup of 1BADDAK?
I believe it is covered in the Mopar Muscle mag. This truck has all the R/T
components and a Vortech supercharger with a MSD ignition. I find that
it seems as though this truck runs slow with these components. They took a
2WD Sport Magnum V-8 with an automatic, started in the mid 15teens and
worked it to a 13.6 at 102mph. My brother's Dak with no posi and a K&N
open element runs 14.70 at 93's. It just seems as though some motors were put
together alot better than others. I think the owner of 1BADDAK would be upset
if he new he could have spent $3000 less for the same timeslips. I know the
club
here has different folks with different uses of their Dak's, Leadfoots,
Mudfoots ect.
So in appealing to the Leadfoots side, has anyone thought of coming up with
recipes
for certain performance levels and putting them on the webpage. I would like
to put
a few Kukmods there for everyone. It just seems that the Webpage needs to be
crammed with
alot more info available to all Dak owners than whats there now. All the info
we've talked
about is archived there, but info such as setting sync voltage, etc should be
more easily
accessable on the maintenance page. I just don't want all documents there
from me. So get to
writing Sam, Alan, Larry. Do you fellas think some WAV file could be attached
to the BMP's?
And speaking of BMP's, where's yours Sam? Anyway, I'll work on a recipe or
two and the
throttle body mod a few have asked about. And welcome to the list
Norah...anyhow,enough
babbling how fast 1BADDAK should be...

Kuk