New Guy in Texas

From: Scott Lemser (SLEMSER@Compucom)
Date: Mon Nov 18 1996 - 15:58:32 EST

Greetings from Texas,

It's great to find so many people interested in talking about MY
truck, the double secret official truck of the World Champion Dallas
Cowboys, (past, present and future).
Mine is a 95 SLT ClubCab 4X4 - V8. Modifications include but are not
limited to,
4 inch TrailMaster suspension lift.
Hooker Stainless Steel Headers
Custom made 3.5 inch exhaust thru a single catalytic converter to a
Stainless FlowMaster muffler with dual outlets.
MSD 6AL ignition system.
K/N Air filter in the stock housing with a custom built Ram/Air
system donated by a 69 GTO.
and 32 x 11.50 x 15 BFG All-Terrains.
And to the best of my knowledge, it is the only Dakota 4X4 that has
run 14.25 @ 92mph in this area.

I am constantly looking for other performance enhancing mods and
would be happy to advise on any success or failures I have had.
Scott Lemser