Re: New Guy in Texas

From: L Jacobs (ljacobs@Calvin.UCHSC.Edu)
Date: Mon Nov 18 1996 - 18:00:10 EST

In message <961118172045_1983690838@emout02.mail.aol.com> writes:
> Welcome to the list, you must have some serious traction to net low 14 teens
> at that mph. I wasn't aware Hooker made headers for the Dak, can you shed a
> little light on that part # ? How is that MSD hooked up? Is it boosting your
> coil only or is it controlling the timing and coil?

My sentiments exactly, kuk.
Also, we'd all be interested in some pictures of your ram
air setup (posted to the DML home page)! <drool, drool>.

   __
  / / ___ ___ Lee Jacobs
 / / / _ \/ _ \ LJacobs@Calvin.UCHSC.Edu
/ /__| __/ __/ DVAMC - Univ. Colorado Health Sciences
\____/\___|\___| Big Aspirations, Small Wallet.