Montana

From: Stephen Pchajek (swpc@gwl.ca)
Date: Mon Nov 25 1996 - 15:13:38 EST

>Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 18:59:49 -0800 (PST)
>From: Jane or Larry Elliott <elliott@serv.net>
>
>BTW, if you try cruising at 90 in Montana you may be talking to a nice man
>from the MHP about "basic rule". You do NOT want a basic rule ticket,
>just short of reckless driving and heavily fined. The natives mostly
>drive 75ish, but they do it EVERYWHERE just like in the good old days
>which makes a 2 lane hiway a very expedient way to get from here to there.

Where did you hear that? Last summer I had the cruise control set at 87
(the max for my cruise) on the Interstate and crawlled past a cop who was
going about 85 and he didn't seem to care at all. I agree that most
everyone else was driving around 75.
Stephen W. Pchajek (Steve)
1993 Dodge Dakota Sport
(black, clubcab, V8, AT, 4x4, 3.90, ABS)
bedliner, cap, Command-Start & Alarm, 31x10.5