Re: New Guy in Texas-Reply -Reply

From: Scott Lemser (SLEMSER@Compucom)
Date: Mon Nov 25 1996 - 17:19:34 EST

Scott Lemser

Scott Lemser <SLEMSER@Compucom> wrote:

>The MSD box is a complete replacement for the factory ignition
>system, right down to the programmable rev-limiter.

KLM wrote:
What factory ignition system??? Doesn't the SBEC talk directly to the
coil? I've heard Jules talk about a kit he sells w/ the MSD-6a, Blaster
coil,
wiring harness and detailed instructions on installation. Hello, Jules.

klm

PS. Scott, I noticed your address said CompuCom, so I checked my
address book and found your name at the DFW warehouse (Branch
17),
or is that RMA (I don't have a server list in front of me).

Ken,
As I did not do the install of the MSD, I can only tell you that I was told
that the MSD is a stand alone system - Bypassing and Completely
independent of the SBEC.
Installation was done at Mike's Off-Road in Euless.