Re: Rattling noise in 96 reg cab sport 4x4

From: mahoneyr@syr.lmco.com
Date: Tue Dec 10 1996 - 13:04:03 EST

Sean--> -this has real possibilities-
Rob;
you da man! For two years I've listened to a rattle that I couldn't
put my finger on. I could never figure out where it was coming from.
After reading your post, I went out to my truck and sure 'nuf when
I slapped the cowl, that nasty noise responded! Just to check out to
make sure that was the prob, I folded up a thin piece of cardboard
(actually a matchbook cover) and jammed it under the cowl at the
corner where the windshield and the cowl meet and took the truck for
a ride. Gone! No noise! I feel like a fool for not having been able to
find this before.
              Thanks! The dakota group comes thru again!

Now about my post regarding the Power Control Module... HELP
-Rick Mahoney