Dakota invoice prices

From: Actor Troy McClure (scottv@msn.fullfeed.com)
Date: Sun Dec 15 1996 - 04:53:28 EST

Hi:

I should have mentioned this little detail in my previous report
about my new truck.

BEFORE you go into the dealership, visit
http://www.edmunds.com
and print out the MSRP and invoice prices for the Dakota you are
lusting for.

Don't let them buffalo you with some story about "The demand is so
hot that we've been selling them at sticker or higher."

Having those invoice prices with you comes in very handy when the
salesperson wants to start writing things on a contract.

One last thing: Don't worry about starving the salesperson's kids and
ruining his life because you are driving such a hard bargain. They
can sell you the truck AT INVOICE and still make a tidy profit.

Good hunting!!

=Scott Vieth http://www.msn.fullfeed.com/~scottv
'68 Camaro RS, 327/PG
'97 Dakota Sport 4x4 Club Cab, Magnum V8/5-spd