Re: TAD results

From: Alan Casey (acasey@io.com)
Date: Wed Dec 18 1996 - 09:48:21 EST

>I have the underdrive pulley's,K&N filter, split exhaust,MPComputer,and
>tornado. On my '95 4X4 CC and going to put MSD 6al on mine soon and was
>wanting to know how you wired it up (from coil or from distubtor to MSD to
>coil)? Your input willbe helpful. Also have got the timing control on
>your's(if so how's it wired)?Thank's for input if you can help. And HAPPY
>HOLIDAY'S

I got the 6a and also the blaster coil. The MSD connects to the coil
circut. (the plug that goes in the bottom of the factory coil) Then it
connects up to the new coil and power (mine is off the alternator). Very
simple instructions.

I bought mine from Jules (mopar performance) and he sent along his dakota
version of the installation instructions, very helpfull, better than the MSD
instructions.

When you say timing control are you refering to the rev limiter feature. If
so that only comes on the 6al. The only connections I made on mine were to
the alternator, and the coil circut.

Hope this helps..

Merry Christmas..

Alan 94,V8,SLT,5spd,3.21,MP SBEC,Flowmaster,SureGrip,MSD,Underdrive Pulleys
(work in progress)
ET=14.9 @ 90.24