Re: TAD results

From: Alan Casey (acasey@io.com)
Date: Thu Dec 19 1996 - 09:30:17 EST

>You wrote:
>*snip*
>>I bought mine from Jules (mopar performance) and he sent along his dakota
>>version of the installation instructions, very helpfull, better than the MSD
>>instructions.
>
> What did you pay for it??? I have a '95 SLT with everything you have
except
>3.90 gears, stock pulleys, and a K&N FIPK air cleaner... The exhaust on
mine is an
>ULTRA flo... Done by Ed Hansen... I am considering a few things to add to
mine,
>but don't know if the headers would be a good choice (I have VERY little back
>pressure as it is!)
>

> Sam '95 SLT (Stop Watch timed now 0-60 @ 7.05 seconds!!)

Jules sells a kit for $249.00. It includes msd,blaster coil, and heli-core
wires. He knocked off about $20.00 because I did'nt want the wires. (I
prefer Taylor wires.)

As for headers, I have talked to several people about them, and I have
decided not to use them at this point. Too little bang for the buck. They
are only good for about 5 hp. The stock manifolds flow extremly well just
like they are.

Alan 94,V8,SLT,5spd,3.21,MP SBEC,Flowmaster,SureGrip,MSD,Underdrive Pulleys
(work in progress)
ET=14.9 @ 90.24