Redline in First

From: KEN MANSFIELD (KMansfie@compucom.com)
Date: Thu Dec 19 1996 - 11:51:39 EST

Has anyone notice that, in 1st gear (auto), the tach swings a
couple hundred beyond redline? Doesn't do it in 2nd, shifts
on the mark, and 3rd gets chopped a few hundred BEFORE
redline.

What's up with that?

Yes, Jules, I know..."Get the MP SBEC to solve that
problem!"

klm
'92 LE Club, V-8 Mag, K&N Filtercharger, Para-Ordnance
P-14

PS. My last tank of Exxon 93 returned 12.5 MPG.
Momma's 95 Ram Wagon (1500 lbs or so heavier) got 14.5.