RAM Stepside

From: John Walker (dakota@wku.campus.mci.net)
Date: Thu Dec 19 1996 - 12:37:11 EST

I know this is a Dakota site, but most of you are Dodge Truck fans in
general. I was driving around my local Dodge Dealer tonight when I noticed
a Ram Stepside. It was a great looking truck. Many of you probably knew
about it, but I have never seen any publicized info on the truck. To my
knowledge, It wasn't in Mopar Performance News, Car and Driver, or many of
the major magazines. Is it a limited production run? If a Ram looks that
good, wonder what a Dakota step side would look like?