Santa Jules

From: Actor Troy McClure (scottv@msn.fullfeed.com)
Date: Tue Dec 24 1996 - 04:56:33 EST

All:

I went to my mailbox last night after work and what to my wonderous eyes should
appear but a big, white envelope from Houston, Texas. It's the fourth-edition
Magnum Performance catalog. Very nice! Very nice!

I read the entire catalog front-to-back about three times last night. My
charge cards were whimpering quietly as I drooled on the pages.
Good timing, Jules. :^)

On a related note: I got to use 4wd for the first time in my new truck this
morning. Wisconsin got a pretty good load of snow just in time for Xmas. I'm
glad I didn't order a 4 x 2 (no offense to the dakota brothers who live in
warmer climates).

-Scott Vieth http://www.msn.fullfeed.com/~scottv

'68 Camaro RS, 327/PG
'97 Dakota Sport 4x4 Club Cab, 5.2L/5-spd