NV-3500 problems

From: Moise N. Solomon (msolomon@mail07.mitre.org)
Date: Thu Jan 09 1997 - 08:39:23 EST

My experience with the NV-3500 differs, but it may have to do with having the
transmission apart by the dealer. At 8,000 miles, the dealer replaced my
throw-out bearing, at 25,000 miles dealer replaced transmission. I have a gut
feeling is that the dealer did not put the transmission back together
correctly after having it apart the first time.

Just got my truck back yesterday, and it is running better than it has since
10,000 miles. No vibrations, or strange noises, but I could swear that they
left the sound insulation out of the shift boot. I'm going to have to take
the shift boot off and see if it's there...

Now if they could only fix that mirror vibration sound at 75+ MPH...

Moise