Re: Child Seats

From: Jerad J. Heffner (jjay@ticz.com)
Date: Sat Jan 11 1997 - 14:01:55 EST

Dave Hornback wrote:

<snip>
> >3) There is no third door on the extended Cabs.
> > - They definitely shoulda coulda woulda put the third door on the
> > cab. I mean After all ChyrCo did invent the 2nd Sliding door on the
> > back of Mini vans, How much trouble would it have been to put a 3rd
> > door on the Daks?
> >

> >-Rick

Not much trouble, but i read in a Popular Mechanics magazine a few
months ago (it may not be PM, but I'm pretty sure it was) that, when
they had their review of the '97s, they noted the absence of the third
door, but said that ChryCo insiders said a third door or "doors" were
planned for '98(?). I recalling this from memory, so details are few(as
they were in the mag). So, why not wait a year?