Re: Transmissions

From: James Babcock (james.a.babcock@relay.adn.alcatel.com)
Date: Mon Jan 13 1997 - 08:58:32 EST

The first reply is probably correct here (sorry, I deleted the message).
The scale used for engine oil is different than the scale used for
gear oil. I have a comparison table somewhere, but I'm not sure where.
I'll try to find it if people really want to see it.

-Jim.

--
James A. Babcock, Software Engineer   email: james.a.babcock@adn.alcatel.com
Alcatel Data Networks                   WWW: http://www.adn.alcatel.com