Re: 96 mods (was help)

From: Lee Jacobs (LJacobs@calvin.uchsc.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 21 1997 - 10:26:07 EST

In a message from Jules (our man in the know):

> Ned Vogler wrote:
> > Hey, where can *you* get intake mods, a MP SBEC, and performance exhaust
> > for $300-350?? The SBEC alone is $279, and the exhaust is roughly the
> > same price... not to mention MP hasn't even released the SBEC for the
> > '96 Daks. :-( K&N hasn't released the FIPK for the '96's, and Gibson
> > hasn't made their perf. exhaust for the '96 with the extra O2 sensor...
>
> yes they have...

Err... could you be a little more specific.
Is that 'yes they have' to all three (SBEC, FIPK, Exhaust) ?
And would ethics preclude you from stating your prices to
the dakotaphiles ??

Folks are wanting the 97 SBEC, and I say wait your turn, us 96 owners
were in line first !! ;^)

My 96 has a new addition, I found a used flame red A.R.E. topper
last saturday that I snatched up (only fitting, since today is
my birthday !!). So for those that are giving up hope at finding
a used shell, don't! It took me 5 months, but I found one.
(Granted, Denver is a big town and offers a few more opportunities).
Best of luck to ya !

Lee. 96 CC 4x4 V8 SLT All the Goodies but no port&polish or MPI TBI.

   __
  / / ___ ___ Lee Jacobs
 / / / _ \/ _ \ LJacobs@Calvin.UCHSC.Edu
/ /__| __/ __/ University of Colorado Health Sciences
\____/\___|\___| Big Aspirations, Small Wallet.