Re: Low octane gas

From: The Master of Reality (mrh2047@megahertz.njit.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 21 1997 - 22:10:30 EST

by the way, i am still not sure if i have the SBEC and i was wondering
what it'll do if i don't and use 87 octane fuel like i've been doing
lately($$$is tight).

i am kind os scared to rev it in park past 5250 rpm's cuz redline is 4800
and i don't want to do damage. not only that, if i do it my neighbors will
flip because it is quite loud with my custom full dual exhaust with
turbos.

i suppose i could go where there isn't much around but i live in the
'burbs of NYC

                          -Master Of Reality

'93 Dakota Sport
 318 CID