Re: Got my '87 back, looking for a 93 to 95

From: James Babcock (james.a.babcock@relay.adn.alcatel.com)
Date: Thu Jan 23 1997 - 15:02:42 EST

I just can't ignore this...but I'm worried about a flame war.
This is absurd. I hope that you realize that you'd probably end
up distilling your own gasoline or paying for it through the nose
if anarchy prevailed. Take a look at National Geographic sometime
for articles about what happens when the environment is ignored.
Parts of Russia and even Mexico City are so bad that kids can't
run free since they can't get a deep breath of fresh air.
Good government is the only solution. Our government isn't perfect
by any means, but it is the best on earth. Love it or leave it.

-Jim.

--
James A. Babcock, Software Engineer   email: james.a.babcock@adn.alcatel.com
Alcatel Data Networks                   WWW: http://www.adn.alcatel.com