RE: Bucking, intermittent missing Update

From: Koth, Russ (rfkoth@meq1.ra.rockwell.com)
Date: Fri Jan 24 1997 - 11:58:30 EST

I replaced the thermostat. Now the temp gauge is actually reading , with
needle at about 1\3 way up. Still getting the same trouble codes, however,
and the "bucking,missing" problem is getting progressively worse. First
started a week ago, and only did it once in a while. Now its to the point
that it is almost undriveable. Guess I'll try the coolant sensor next.

Russ Koth
93 Sport V6
From: Dave Clement-LDC009