New Dakotas

From: Craig Baltzer (CBaltzer@Anjura.COM)
Date: Sun Jan 26 1997 - 00:49:05 EST

Can the people who have recently ordered and received '97 Dakotas please
email me privately with their order and delivery dates as well as the
dealer locations?? I ordered a new Dakota (Sport, reg. cab, 4x4, 5.2l)
on Nov 23, 96, and am being told by the dealer that I won't get it until
March because "the factory is so backlogged" (they don't even have a
build date for the truck yet). I've seen a number comments here that
people are ordering and receiving trucks much more quickly than this,
and I'm in the mood to go pound on the dealer.

Thanks

Craig
(trying to be a Dakota owner...)