Fuel system cleaner

From: Mark Hryckiewicz (DesignTech@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Jan 24 1997 - 15:02:31 EST

i tried another quart of fuel injector cleaner(kerosene). and about 4oz.
ATF in my 22gal tank. if anyone is hesitant about trying this then write
to me in a few days when it all has gone thru my system and i will
assure you that it does no harm and how it worked.
         i now have driving lights mounted on top of my bumper and i want to
move then below the bumper so i can ram shopping carts and the llike
without knocking the lights out of adjustment. right now they stick past
the front of the bumper .5 inch abd i can't move them back any farther.
i want to know if anyone was able to mount them onto an actual piece of
metal so they r out of the way of shopping carts,

                -MasterOfR