Re: Fuel system cleaner

From: 00gtomo@bsuvc.bsu.edu
Date: Tue Jan 28 1997 - 19:44:37 EST

Mark,
        I have a 92 Dakota and have my fog lights mounted at the outside
of the factory air dam. I just made a template and drew the outline on
the air dam and used a dremel to cut the plastic out. Then I pop-riveted
a piece of 3/4" wide strap iron on the inside of the bottom lip and bolted
the fog lights through the metal and the air dam. The metal is needed
because the lights rattle and vibrate with every bump you hit and that
gets annoying and plus it looks tacky to other drivers at night when you
are driving down the road and the lights are vibrating.

Just my $0.02

Gregg
92 CC V6