V6 mods

From: 00gtomo@bsuvc.bsu.edu
Date: Tue Jan 28 1997 - 20:19:22 EST

Hello,
        I have a few questions to ask. I was wondering if boreing out the
throttle body would make any performance upgrade for the V6. I was also
wondering if gasket matching the exhaust manifolds would make a difference
or if is even possible? I was also thinking about just putting a dynomax
muffler single in and dual out and running them out the back, would this
be beneficial or more importantly worth the money? I also would like the
part # for the TCI shift kit for the A500 tranny.

Tonight when I was driving my truck, every time a went over a small bump
in the road, which are hard to miss in Muncie, there was a clicking sound
coming from the floorboard in the center of the driver side up where the
steering shaft or whatever goes through. I was wondering if this has
happened to anybody else.

The temps were about 25 degrees out side, the truck is a 92 and has about
57,000 miles on it.

Thanks in advance,

Gregg
92 CC V6 3.9L