Re: pecking noise

From: DesignTech@worldnet.att.net
Date: Mon Feb 03 1997 - 15:21:22 EST

i hate oxygenated fuels, in NJ we have then from oct. 1 to april 30

next year NJ will not have them, or so i've heard
the first day i put the crap gas(oxygenated} in, i couldn't chirp my tire.

i have a 318 with 350 rear diff.

when the computer adjusted i was fine.
this took a couple of days

then i was leaving lines in excess of 120 feet!

http://www.dogwood.com/~jbabcock