Electric fans

From: Karl Moltzan (mkarl@airmail.net)
Date: Fri Feb 07 1997 - 10:54:17 EST

Hi everyone.
  I have a 92 5.2l CC auto in Dallas Texas.I have doug thourley headers,mp sbec,
mpi throddle body, jacobs coil,accel wires, AND ELECTRIC FANS. I have a
pusher fan in front of ac condencer and a puller dual fan in back of
radiator.The
pusher is rated at 1800 CFM,The puller is rated at 2200CFM.I have had no
cooling problems since adding the pusher fan last summer.BTW when I Change
to electric fans,I aslo had the headers installed.My 1/4 mile E.T.s dropped
6/10s at the Texas Motorplex.Also no more Roaring fan noise in the morning
or hot summer days. I change to electric fans because one day at the track
the fan clutch ingauged at the tree.Slowed my E.T. by over 1 second.
                                Karl