Re[2]: Auto ID

From: Sean_P_Meldrum@Auto.ittind.com
Date: Tue Feb 11 1997 - 09:12:38 EST

     you might want to look into the LOCK-RIGHT diff. i heard they
     developed a chrysler appl. if you're not familiar it's similar to a
     detroit locker type positive locking diff but with street driveability
     as it's target. plus you don't have to pull the original diff to
     install it. it replaces the original (even if it's a one legger')
     diff inards. jeg's carries 'em i think.

     sean
     '97 318 sport