Re: shortening axle housing

From: Kendall Ducote (kducote@premier.net)
Date: Wed Feb 12 1997 - 21:39:09 EST

There is a guy around town who has a '94 with complete Ladder Bar susp.
He runs a 360 out of a van, 5-speed, and plenty NOS. Before the LB's he
had moved the srpings inboard the frame. This way he did not have to
remove his gas tank.

Truckin Magazine has really pissed me off. This month they have a white
97 runnin 15.3's. It showed a rather small under the hood shot. I was
happy to see a FIPK, Headers, and so on...But upon closer investigation,
mainly after I got home, I noticed the computer was OBDII, but the
firewall was definatly pre 97. Truckin has just insulted the
intelligence of every sport truck enthusiast. They are not ever gettin
my 3.95 again.

Will a a500/a518 shift kit work in a 44re? And has any body tried to
fit pre 97 headers on a 97? Gibson wants $449 for theirs with no
Y-pipe.

Kendall Ducote

97 318,Auto,3.92,SG,Fog Lights 8^)