Re: speedo calibration

From: Sean_P_Meldrum@Auto.ittind.com
Date: Fri Feb 14 1997 - 05:53:05 EST

     Tire diameter will definitely effect speedometer readings. I think
     the difference increases with vehicle speed but the difference could
     be so small you wouldn't notice....I'm not sure though. A decent
     speedo shop should be able to recalib. if it bothers you enough. I
     usually drive by my tach most of the time so for me it wouldn't make
     much difference.

     sean
     '97, 318, 5spd, 3.55SG
     sean_p_meldrum@auto.ittind.com