Re: How fast can you break a New Dakota

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Fri Feb 14 1997 - 17:29:14 EST

Yes, I guess you could say it is used, but at least they are sending a
COMPLETE new rear end for bolt-up. And no I will not be paying for years,
as I said in the post 'I paid for it, lock, stock and barrel. Or was that
lock, stock and broken driveline? BTW we figured out later that the punkin
was not welded to the axle housings, somebody at CC or the supplier is
going to get their ass chewed.

And yes it is a little disheartening, but 10 yrs. from now it will make a
hell of a story.

L. John