Re: 360 Dak

From: Chris Smith (mopar@tough.com)
Date: Tue Feb 18 1997 - 12:08:51 EST

> I just wish they would have kept the body style the 95
> >has because i like it better than the new body style.

> I couldn't agree with you more! Nothing against '97 owners, and I do
> like the new looks of the '97's and some of the extra available features

My take is that the new body style can look very nice with the right
tires/paint/trim, but it can also look a bit strange with other
combinations.

Now that more of them are on the dealer lots, I really like the newer
2-tone paint jobs I've seen, such as Black over Grey. The fender flares
really set the truck off, but 90% of what I've seen at dealers are
without flares.

Mine will be a 98 or 99 model year, 360 of course. I'm hoping for a
third door or quad-cab addition by then (no, I haven't heard any
rumors).

--
-Chris Smith
mopar@tough.com