COMPRESSION TEST -Reply

From: Robert Lee Cobb Jr. (S0042745@cedarnet.cedarville.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 18 1997 - 23:23:08 EST

** High Priority **

I did one on mine (93 V8 LE 2wd) at around 25,000 miles and again
around 65,000. The first time I got readings of between 145-160 psi,
and at 65,000 readings between 145-155 psi. So, from what I can
tell, she hasn't lost any compression. Seriously, that's what it
was. I still get around 23 mpg on the open road thanks to an MSD 6A
and an Accel Supercoil (FINALLY GOT MY DANG ACCEL CAP AND ROTOR!). I
was frying the stock cap and rotor in about 5 months with the MSD and
Supercoil. Did anybody else experience any mileage gains when they
put a MSD/high output coil combo on their truck?

- Rob Cobb