Re: Movin'

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Wed Feb 19 1997 - 01:02:24 EST

Travis,

I think it's possibly due to the elevation, but if it is not you might
want to check your catalytic converter. Maybe the hard towing did
something to it. That would at least be someplace to start...

A local muffler shop offerd to dual mine out after the cat with no
mufflers just like yours. At the time I thought this was crazy -- I
thought cars needed mufflers -- but now I know that it must be common to
do away with them. Kuk has a cat only system on his ... I decided
against doing this because I was afraid it might be too loud. The shop
owner said that my cat looked small enough to muffle the sound
sufficiently. The guy was weird and had a run-down cluttered shop so I
didn't trust him very much. If you have the equipment and wouldn't
mind, I would like to hear your system.

Sorry I couldn't help you out more, but I don't know alot about ehaust
systems. Good luck

--
-
Michael Clark        mike@snakebite.com