Re: Back to the gas question...

From: DesignTech@worldnet.att.net
Date: Wed Feb 19 1997 - 11:38:34 EST

i can't stand that crackle noise on the highway at about 3 grand
i use 87 octane too cuz i can't affors any better
i noticed that if i put a quart of kerosene (yes ...kerosene) in my 22 gal
tank with the 87 octane, the noise is virtually eliminated. when i don't
put the kerosenne in, the noise comes back

with 93 the ping is minimal but with 94 (Sunoco) it is GONE
i prefer using 87 w/kerosene

I'm Broke and that is cheaper