Re: Re[2]: 360 Dak

From: Robert P. Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Wed Feb 19 1997 - 11:43:35 EST

_________________________________

>> I just wish they would have kept the body style the 95 >
>> has because i like it better than the new body style.
>>
>> The fender flares really set the truck off, but 90% of what I've seen at
>> dealers are without flares.

I didn't order my 97 with the wide tires or flares. When I first go it, I
considered adding them (at $400) if they also prevented the mud thrown into
the door ... they don't. I installed the moulded factory splash guards
instead ($40), which do the job.

Recently, the local dealer brought in a nearly identical truck to mine (same
colour, options etc) with the
wide tires, flares and the flat style splash guards.

I think the look produced is different, but not necessarily better. My
truck is white (and the flares are
white). Perhaps a flat black flare would enhance the appearance.

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com

Victoria, British Columbia
Canada