Re[2]: 360 Dak

From: Sean_P_Meldrum@Auto.ittind.com
Date: Tue Feb 18 1997 - 11:32:34 EST

     I agree about the fender flares. I definitely prefer the '97 styling
     better but wished Dodge had left the flares incorporated into the
     fenders. Mine being 2WD they're not an option. I am curious though
     how they'd look on my truck. This would also cure my famous 'big fat
     tire' dilemma and wheel offset problem. Anyone got a .gif, .jpg, or
     .bmp picture of a reg. cab 4WD so I can do a "cut and paste" to get an
     idea of what it'd look like?

I just wish they would have kept the body style the 95 >
has because i like it better than the new body style.

The fender flares really set the truck off, but 90% of what I've seen at
dealers are without flares.