Re[2]: Billet Grill

From: Sean_P_Meldrum@Auto.ittind.com
Date: Wed Feb 19 1997 - 11:41:30 EST

        Sam

        Any idea what it cost him to have the valve covers dipped? If it's
        cheaper than the Magnum cast aluminum covers I'd probably consider going
        that route.

        sean

  I really want chrome valve covers but no one's got 'em.

        Sean, the pre-magnum covers won't bolt up. If you REALLY wanted
chrome valve covers, you could take your stock ones off, strip them, and get
them dipped... I know a guy that did that for a newer FORD... It worked out
nice because, when he needed warranty work the FORD dealer didn't make a fuss
because to them it was no different than 'painting' a part...

        A thought...

        ..Sam '95 SLT