Billet Grill

From: Kendall Ducote (kducote@premier.net)
Date: Tue Feb 18 1997 - 21:27:49 EST

I had seen in a "Truckin'" Magazine, where they were taking chrome
fender trim and puting it on the horizontal fins of a GMC pickup grill.
Being the ingenious (Read Idea Theiving) person I am, I went to Western
Auto and bought some. On my 97, it came out perfect! The best damn
5.00$ I have ever spent. It took about 12 feet. WA sells it in a large
roll for RV and Truck applications. As soon as I can get some Pics
scanned I'll Mail them to the People who req. them.

Kendall Ducote
97 318,Auto,3.92,SG,FL(fog lights),and a FBG(fake billet grill)

P.s. On page 170 of the April Truckin' Magazine, Look at how they
tried to pass off that underhood shot as being from a 97. Any moron can
plainly see that is from a 96.