Re: Clearing up some nasty rumors

From: Sean_P_Meldrum@Auto.ittind.com
Date: Wed Feb 19 1997 - 15:46:24 EST

     Sorry if my info is incorrect. My experience with the MSD units has
     been reading only.....all recommend a better coil because of the load
     placed on 'em. I did have a ACCELL super coil on my '71 chevelle and
     that kept frying the stock cap until I switched to an ACCELL cap and
     rotor.

     Hope I didn't mislead somebody. Thanks for the clarification Kuk.
     Real world applications are what should influence someone's decision.

     sean