Re[2]: Billet Grill

From: Sean_P_Meldrum@Auto.ittind.com
Date: Wed Feb 19 1997 - 15:40:12 EST

     Kuk, you just made me a happy man!! There's no way chroming my stock
     valve covers would be cheaper than buying old small block style covers
     (thanks for the info though Sam...I would have gone that route).
     Which gaskets do I use though? The Magnum gasket or the gasket for
     the valve cover? What about that crap that comes in a can that they
     use on the production line?.....kind of a silicone type sealant.
     Probably be a real pain to remove though.

     sean