Signatures/E-mail address???

From: Ned Vogler (NVOGLER@rghosp.chime.org)
Date: Thu Feb 20 1997 - 19:39:00 EST

Geez, guys I don't want to be a jerk, but for us less fortunate list
readers (read older mail gateway software), all the posts come in with a
return address of "null" (null@ait.fredonia.edu) anyone else getting this
return address??, so I never know who's posting unless you put a
signature line... I don't want to start a war, and I don't want to flame
anybody, but it would be good netiquette if y'all could use a signature
line which includes an E-mail address. It really is helpful if I (or
anyone else) wants to reply directly to someone on the list, thereby not
wasting list bandwidth. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks. Cut-n-paste
ain't that hard!

> The letters on the 96 tailgate were adhesive stick on letters. If you
>remove them carefully the surface under neath is smooth and remains
>painted.
<snip>
>attached... I choose to remove all other objects, and I am left with
>smooth paint and body lines, yet have all the SLE interior trim, 4x4
>drive train, and V8 motor, you just don't see any lables advertising
>those facts on my truck.

So *who* are you? I'd like to see some pics of a '96 with all the
lettering, etc. removed... got a pic on the web site yet???

Ciao!

         Network Administrator | _ _ _ _ _ _
       Rockville General Hospital | |_` |_` _ |_| |_| |_ |_| |_`
       (nvogler@rghosp.chime.org) | ,_| | | | |_ |\ ,_|
  '96 Dakota SLT V8 5-sp 4x4 Club Cab |
  '84 Nighthawk 650 '85 Honda XR-350R | ----------------------------