FW: IRS refund

From: Ned Vogler (NVOGLER@rghosp.chime.org)
Date: Mon Feb 24 1997 - 12:56:00 EST

> I'm having trouble deciding on how to spend my refund this year
maybe
>y'all could help.

I could!

>First choice : K&N FIPK, and AIMG's 4 piece billet grill inserts.
>OR
>Second Choice : Magnum Performance's Super Street TBI with "Mystery
Shaft"

How 'bout a combo plate?? I'd buy the MPI Super Street TBI (wait, this
sounds familiar, oh yeah, I already ordered one), but you should too!!
 Then get Jules' FIPK-clone to go with it!! I'm sure the billet grill
inserts are nice, but who can argue with some extra "go" power... How
much are the inserts??

>I've got a 1995 3.9l V6 ( which there is no MP SBEC for ) and have herd
>that the stock SBEC's don't react well with improved air flow. This is
the
>only reason I'm hesitant about the TBI. I don't think that the air flow
>increase from the FIPK will be significant to worry about.

Are you referring to the stock SBEC for the 3.9's only?? Does this hold
true for the 5.2's as well?? I'd like to know only because I've got a
TBI on order, as well as an FIPK-clone.. Jules, care to comment?? Any
truth to this ugly rumour??

Ciao!

Ned Vogler
(nvogler@rghosp.chime.org)
'96 Dakota SLT V8 5-sp 4x4 Club Cab
Gibson 3" Exhaust/MPI FIPK-clone/MSD Ignition soon!