Re: FW: IRS refund

From: jules (jghunter@nol.net)
Date: Tue Feb 25 1997 - 03:55:25 EST

someone said:

> >I've got a 1995 3.9l V6 ( which there is no MP SBEC for ) and have herd
> >that the stock SBEC's don't react well with improved air flow. This is
> the
> >only reason I'm hesitant about the TBI. I don't think that the air flow
> >increase from the FIPK will be significant to worry about.
>
> Are you referring to the stock SBEC for the 3.9's only?? Does this hold
> true for the 5.2's as well?? I'd like to know only because I've got a
> TBI on order, as well as an FIPK-clone.. Jules, care to comment?? Any
> truth to this ugly rumour??
one cool thing about hot rodding... is that every hot rodder there is an
equal and often opposite opinion...

i sell the mpi tbi unconditionally guaranteed... dont like it send it
back... and that is for stock sbec's too... not ever has one come back
(knocks on wood!)
jules

ps: suggestion-go visit ltcol abe's 3.9 posts on ram headquarters in
ramboard performance