Re: Rear drop

From: John Walker (dakota@wku.campus.mci.net)
Date: Wed Feb 26 1997 - 00:28:48 EST

Thanks to everyone for the advice on the drop. Taken what everyone said
into account and advice from the big brother I decided to order a set of 2"
shackle mounts for the rear. This will drop the truck near level, but still
give it a "muscle" stance. It will also let me carry a load without too
much sag. Summit has the Hellwig sway bar for $107 (4-week special order).
I'll see what the drop does and then go from there.

Sorry about the truck Kuk. We will all take a moment of silence for ya.
Kids are great, but it must take a lot of love to give up the truck.

Thanks again!

John Walker
dakota@wku.campus.mci.net