Re[2]: Headers 2

From: Sean_P_Meldrum@Auto.ittind.com
Date: Wed Feb 26 1997 - 05:55:02 EST

     A better place would be to weld a bung into the header collector (if
     full length) or into the pipe before the H. There is typically very
     little actual exhaust flow through an H-pipe. It's purpose is to
     equalize flow and it also reduces noise ever so slightly. The only
     way to have a crossover that actually has full flow through it is an
     X-type crossover like they use in NASCAR. I read an article once
     where one of these was installed and they said it sounded like a
     screamin' 4 banger. No thanks if that's true.

     Check in the back of a Hot Rod or similar mag for the ad. I will look
     tonight and post tomorrow though.

     sean
     '97 black 318/5spd/3.55SG
     sean_p_meldrum@auto.ittind.com

how did you get the 0 2 sensor to mount up in your duals...i have a buddy
with a 94 dak sport 5.2 4x4...he wants true duals as soon as he gets the
headers with an H pipe....we were thinking of putting the o 2 in the middle
of the H.....