Re[2]: Kukota Was:Rear drop

From: Sean_P_Meldrum@Auto.ittind.com
Date: Wed Feb 26 1997 - 06:07:47 EST

     I've only been on this great list for a couple of weeks now but I
     couldn't agree more with these guys. Kuk, hope you don't disappear
     from the list. It would definitely be a loss.

     Congrats on the big block buick though. How's it run?

     sean
     '97 black 318/5spd/3.55SG
     sean_p_meldrum@auto.ittind.com

John Walker wrote:

> Sorry about the truck Kuk. We will all take a moment of silence for
     ya. > Kids are great, but it must take a lot of love to give up the
     truck

February 25th should be Dakota Mailing List Kukota Day. In honor of the
badest Dak around, and the sacrafices we have to make sometimes as
adults...

I hope you stay on the list Kuk. Your like family to us...

--
-
"I don't wana grow up..."