Families

From: James Babcock (james.a.babcock@adn.alcatel.com)
Date: Thu Feb 27 1997 - 07:48:32 EST

I just want to throw in my $.01 (the other one went to my wife) about
this subject. I think that Kuk is making the right choice, and I
applaud him for it. I'm glad that he is setting a good example for
all of us. I personally have two step children over 21, one of whom
is still living with us (temporarily!) and the other of whom is in
college. We are paying the tuition without loans, but it certainly
places a crunch on our budget. My toy car (TR7) sits in the garage
unlicensed since I cannot afford tags, inspection, insurance, etc.
I still work on it when I have time and money to buy parts, but I
sure wish I could drive it. My wife and I celebrated our 15th
anniversary last summer. It takes alot of commitment and sacrifice
on both our parts to make our relationship work, but our kids
are very grateful (after appropriate brow beating) and the relationship
we all have with each other helps all of us live better lives.
I'm sure that Kuk will not be sorry that he made his choice.

Sorry for the mushygram. We now return you to your tire squeeling,
high revin', slammed list.

-Jim.

--
James A. Babcock, Software Engineer   email: james.a.babcock@adn.alcatel.com